Drive For Us
>> Now Hiring for Solo & Team Drivers
Our logistics experts, professional office staff, and commercially licensed safe drivers are part of every logistics solution we create for our clients. We invite you to join us in our mission to deliver the best.
Who We Are…
Lewis Transcontinental is the foremost provider of transportation, logistics, and supply chain services in the granite and monument industry in the southeastern U.S., with expansion plans for the continental U.S.
We move granite, heavy freight, dangerous loads, and other product by truck and rail, electronically tracking it throughout its lifecycle—from quarry or plant, through transport, to commercial end-user delivery.
Our CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers Enjoy These Great Benefits:
- Flex schedule – 1099 contractor status
- Earn 25% of Load Value
- Day trips and long haul available
- Home most weekends
- Company-sponsored events
- Pet-friendly workplace
- Educational opportunities
- Employee recognition program
- Qtrly high miles bonus
- Qtrly zero violations bonus
- Company provided fuel card
- Newer equipment
- Health insurance reimbursement program
- 401k retirement savings
- Life Insurance
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum age of 23 years old
- Need to pass TWIC verification
- 2 years’ verifiable tractor/trailer experience or 1-year exp with spotless MVR
- No alcohol or drug convictions in last 5 years
- No careless or reckless driving or speeding over 15 MPH
- Fewer than 2 preventable accidents
All Lewis Transcontinental trucks are equipped with driver cameras and electronic sensors that enable live, real-time tracking of freight and help keep our drivers safe on the road.
How To Apply
If you are interested in joining a forward-thinking logistics company on a mission to deliver the best, we offer 2 convenient ways to apply below – Online or Download/Print and send to us.
The online application is convenient and easy and may be submitted using your phone or computer. You may also Save & Resume at any time to complete later.
If you decide to print the application form, you may email it to Info@LewisTranscon.com, or fax it to (762) 251-7045, or call us at (866) 733-8374 to schedule a day and time to drop it off at our Elberton, GA office.
All application information is held in strict confidence. We appreciate your interest!